Tracking time spent working on a drawing
You can display information about the amount of time you have spent working on a drawing, including:
- The date and time the drawing was created.
- The date and time the drawing was most recently saved.
- The total amount of time spent working on the drawing.
- The time spent working on the drawing during the current editing session.
You can turn the elapsed-time timer on and off or reset it to zero.
To display the timer information
- Advanced experience level
- Do one of the following:
Select any of the prompt box options:
- Choose Tools > Inquiry > Time Variables.
- On the Inquiry toolbar, click the Time Variables tool ().
- Type time and then press Enter.
In the prompt box, choose Cancel to exit the command.
- Choose Timer On to turn the elapsed timer on.
- Choose Timer Off to turn the elapsed timer off.
- Choose Display Timer to redisplay the timer information.
- Choose Reset Timer to reset the elapsed timer to zero.
Each time you display the timer information, the following type of information is displayed:
The current time is Fri Dec 19 09:58:43 1997
Drawing was created on: Wed 17 Dec 1997 at 16:17:59.8090
Drawing was last updated on: Thur 18 Dec 1997 at 09:58:43.3040
Total editing time: 1 2: 35:4.2345
Elapsed timer (on): 0 1: 21:5.6324