To save a portion of the current view as a named view
- Do one of the following:
Do one of the following:
- Choose Settings > Explore Views.
- On the Settings toolbar, click the Explore Views tool ().
- Type expviews and then press Enter.
In the prompt box, choose Window.
Specify the first corner of the view window.
Specify the opposite corner of the view window.
Rename the new view, and then press Enter.
- Choose Edit > New > View.
- On the progeCAD Explorer toolbar, click the New Item tool ().
Do not use spaces between words in the new view name.
To complete the command and return to your drawing, close the window.
TIP You can also create a new view by selecting the Views element in the progeCAD Explorer and clicking the New Item tool ().
How do I...
Change a saved view name in the current drawing
Save the current view as a named view