To freeze or thaw layers
- Do one of the following:
In the Layer Name list, select the layers you want to freeze or thaw.
Do one of the following:
- Choose Settings > Explore Layers.
- On the Settings toolbar, click the Explore Layers tool ().
- Type explayers and then press Enter.
- Choose View > Freeze/Thaw.
- Right-click the layer you want to change, and from the shortcut menu, select Properties and freeze or thaw the layer.
- Click the setting in the All Viewports column.
The All Viewports column shows the new setting.
To complete the command and return to your drawing, close the window.
How do I...
Turn layers on or off
Turn on Xref Layer Visibility