Restoring named views
After you save one or more named views, you can restore any of those views in the current window using either the View command or the progeCAD Explorer.
To restore a named view using the View command
- Do one of the following:
In the prompt box, choose Restore.
Type the name of the view you want to restore, and then press Enter.
- Choose View > Save/Restore View.
- On the View toolbar, click the Save/Restore View tool ().
- Type view and then press Enter.
To restore a named view from the progeCAD Explorer
Do one of the following:
- Select the view name in the list of View settings, and then choose Edit > Current.
- Select the view name in the list of View settings, and then click the Current tool ().
- Double-click the view name in the View list.
Tell me about...
Changing named view properties
Saving and naming views