Setting the current text style
When you insert text in a drawing, the text is created using the current text style. You can also select a different text style when you create text.
To make the text style current
- Do one of the following:
In the Text Style Name list, click the style you want to make current.
Use one of the following methods to make the style the current style:
- Choose Settings > Explore Text Styles.
- On the Settings toolbar, click the Explore Text Styles tool ().
- Type expfonts and then press Enter.
To complete the command and return to your drawing, close the progeCAD Explorer window.
- Choose Edit > Current.
- Click the Current tool ().
- With the cursor in the right pane of the window, right-click to display the shortcut menu, and choose Current.
TIP You can also make a text style current by selecting it in the Text Style Name list and clicking the Current tool () or by double-clicking the text style name in the Text Style Name list.
Tell me about...
Creating and naming text styles
Modifying text styles
Working with text fonts and styles