Loading additional linetypes
Before you can select a new linetype to use in a drawing, you must either create the linetype definition or load a predefined linetype from a linetype library file (*.lin). progeCAD includes a linetype library file, icad.lin, which contains more than 100 predefined linetypes.
To load a new linetype from a linetype library
- Do one of the following:
Using one of the following methods, open the New Linetype dialog box:
- Choose Settings > Explore Linetypes.
- On the Settings toolbar, click the Explore Linetypes tool ().
- Type expltypes and then press Enter.
Click Choose From File.
Select the linetype library file, and then click Open.
Select the linetype you want to load.
Click OK, and then close the window.
- Choose Edit > New > Linetype.
- Click the New Item tool ().
- With the cursor in the right pane of the window, right-click to display the shortcut menu, and then choose New > Linetype.
Tell me about...
Creating and naming linetypes
Setting the current linetype