From within the progeCAD Explorer, you can eliminate unused blocks, layers, linetypes, text styles, or dimension styles from your drawing file. Purging unused elements can significantly reduce the drawing file size.
To purge an element
- Do one of the following:
Select the element from which you want to purge unreferenced elements.
From the Standard toolbar, select the Purge tool ().
- Choose Tools > progeCAD Explorer
- On the Tools toolbar, click the progeCAD Explorer tool
- Type explayers and then press Enter.
The main drawing window appears.
In the command bar, do one of the following:
- Enter the name of the element to purge, and then press
- Press Enter to purge all unused elements of the selected
type without confirming the removal of each element.
How do I...
Copy layers from one open drawing to another open drawing
Delete a layer and relocate its entities to another layer