To pan in real time
- Do one of the following:
- Choose View > Real-Time Motion > Real-Time Pan.
- On the View toolbar, click the Real-Time Pan tool ().
- Type rtpan and then press Enter.
- Click and hold the left mouse button.
- Move the cursor in the direction you want to pan.
- To stop panning, release the mouse button.
NOTES A shortcut for panning in real time is to use the right
mouse button while simultaneously pressing and holding Ctrl + Shift.
If you are working with a large drawing file, it may be helpful to set the
variable to a higher number to reduce the number of entities that display. For
example, if the value is set to 10, only the 10th entity will display when panning
and rotating in real-time.
How do I...
Pan by specifying two points
Pan using a mouse with a wheel
Pan using the arrow keys