Setting the current layer
Layers are like the overlays that you use in manual drafting. You use layers to organize different types of drawing information. Every drawing has at least one layer, the default layer, named "0." Your drawing can also contain an unlimited number of additional layers. When you create an entity, it is created on the current layer.
To set the current layer
- Do one of the following:
Double-click the layer that you want to make current.
Close the progeCAD Explorer window.
- Choose Settings > Explore Layers.
- On the Settings toolbar, click the Explore Layers tool ().
- Type explayers and then press Enter.
- Type la and then press Enter.
- On the status bar, right-click on the current layer control,
and from the list, select the layer you want to make current.