Selecting color book colors
When selecting color book colors, first you select the color book, then you
select the desired color.
To select a color book color
- Click Select Color in the desired dialog box, such as Layers, Drawing Settings,
Properties, or Multiline Text.
The Color dialog box opens.
- Click the Color Books tab.
- Select a color book from the list.
- If you want to narrow your color search, do one of the following:
- In the list of colors, select a color book page, if one
is available. Pages are particularly helpful in large color books —
they help group colors so you can find them quickly.
- Select Show Only Color Book Colors Used in Drawing. Only
those color book colors that are used in the current drawing will display
in the list.
- Click the desired color.
- Click OK.
Tell me about...
Creating color books
Modifying color books
Loading color books