Displaying and hiding toolbars
When you start progeCAD the first time, multiple toolbars are
displayed. progeCAD provides more than a dozen toolbars, which you can customize
by adding and deleting tools. You can also move and resize toolbars, and you
can create new toolbars. You can use a shortcut menu to display or hide toolbars.
You can also choose whether toolbars are displayed large or small and in color. You can choose to display or hide ToolTips, which provide descriptions of tools that display when you pause the cursor over them. Go to View > Toolbars to make these selections.
Toolbars are either docked or floating. A floating toolbar has a title bar and a Close box, can be located anywhere on the screen, and can be resized. A docked toolbar does not display a title or Close box, cannot be resized, and is attached along one of the edges of the drawing window.
- To dock a toolbar, drag it to the perimeter of your drawing; to undock it, drag it away from the perimeter.
- To position a toolbar in a docking area without docking it, press Ctrl while you drag it.
- To move a toolbar, drag it to a new location.
- To resize a toolbar, move your cursor to the edge until it changes to a resize arrow, and then drag.
To choose which toolbars to display
- Do one of the following:
- Choose View > Toolbars.
- Right-click anywhere on a docked toolbar to display the
toolbar shortcut menu, and then choose Toolbars. You can also select the
toolbars you want displayed directly on the shortcut menu.
- In the Select Toolbars dialog box, choose the toolbars you want displayed,
and then click OK.