Using shape files
Shapes are entities that you define for use as drawing symbols and text fonts.
You can specify the scale and rotation to use for each shape as you add it.
To use shape files, you first load the compiled shape file that defines the
shape. Then you use insert shapes from the file into your drawing.
To load a shape file
- Type load and then press Enter.
- In the Load Shape File dialog box, select a shape file.
- Click OK to close the Load Shape File dialog box.
To use a shape file
- Type shape and then press Enter.
- Specify an insertion point.
- Specify a height.
- Specify a rotation angle.