Selecting audio notes
Audio notes themselves cannot be selected. Instead, you select the entity that
corresponds to the desired audio note.
An audio note icon displays on entities that have attached audio notes. The
icon is for display only and cannot be selected.
An audio note icon displays on an entity, signifying that an
audio note is attached to the entity.
To select audio notes
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Tools > Audio Note.
- On the Tools toolbar, click the Audio Note tool ().
- Type audionote and then press Enter.
- Select the entity that is attached to the desired audio note, and then press
You cannot select the audio note icon that displays on the entity.
- Choose an option to continue working with audio notes.
TIP You can change the appearance of audio note icons using
How do I...
Attach a new audio
note to entities
Delete audio notes
Play audio notes