Once an image is no longer required in the drawing, you can delete it from
the drawing. Deleting an image removes it from the drawing, and from the list
of images in the Image Manager dialog box.
To delete an image
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Image > Image Manager.
- On the Image toolbar, click the Image Manager tool ().
- Type image and then press Enter.
- In the Images list, select the image you want to delete. If there is more
than one occurrence of the image in the drawing, do one of the following:
- To delete all occurrences of the image, select a top-level
image in the list.
- To delete a single occurrence of the image, expand a top-level
image in the list, and then select the individual image.
- Click Detach.
How do I...
Change the path for
Unload and reload images