Changing the path for images
If the file associated with an image is renamed or moved to a different location,
the program displays a message indicating that it cannot load the image. You
can re-establish the link to the file by changing the path for the image.
To change the path for an image
- Do one of the following:
In the Images list, select the desired image. If there is more than one
occurrence of the image in the drawing, do one of the following:
- Choose Image > Image Manager.
- On the Image toolbar, click the Image Manager tool ().
- Type image and then press Enter.
Click the [...] button.
Select the file with its new name or in its new location, and then click
Click Set Path.
- To change the path for all occurrences of the image, select
a top-level image in the list.
- To change the path for a single occurrence of the image,
expand a top-level image in the list, and then select the individual image.
How do I...
Unload and reload images