Unloading and reloading images
If you find that including an image affects system performance, you can unload
it so only the image frame displays to mark its location. If you want an unloaded
image to print, reload it before printing. You may also want to reload an image
if the original file contains new content.
To unload and reload an image
- Do one of the following:
In the Images list, select the desired image. If there is more than one
occurrence of the image in the drawing, do one of the following:
- Choose Image > Image Manager.
- On the Image toolbar, click the Image Manager tool ().
- Type image and then press Enter.
Do one of the following:
- To unload or reload all occurrences of the image, select
a top-level image in the list.
- To unload or reload a single occurrence of the image,
expand a top-level image in the list, and then select the individual image.
- To unload the image so only its outer edge displays, click
- To reload the image so its contents display and print,
How do I...
Change the path for