To clip an image in the shape of a polygon
- Make sure that image frames are turned on — so you can select images
— by choosing Image > Display Image Frame, and then choose On.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Image > Clip Image.
- On the Image toolbar, click the Clip Image tool ().
- Type imageclip and then press Enter.
- Select the edge of the image you want to clip.
- If prompted, choose New to create a new clipping boundary.
- Choose Polygon.
- Select the points for the polygon, and then press Enter when the polygon
Only the portion of the image located within the clipping polygon is visible.
How do I...
Clip an image in
the shape of a rectangle
Remove clipping from
Turn clipping on
or off for an image