To clip an image in the shape of a rectangle
- Make sure that image frames are turned on — so you can select images
— by choosing Image > Display Image Frame, and then choose On.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Image > Clip Image.
- On the Image toolbar, click the Clip Image tool ().
- Type imageclip and then press Enter.
- Select the edge of the image you want to clip.
- If prompted, choose New to create a new clipping boundary.
- Choose Rectangle.
- Define the first corner of the clipping rectangle.
- Define the opposite corner of the clipping rectangle.
Only the portion of the image located within the clipping rectangle is
How do I...
Clip an image in
the shape of a polygon
Remove clipping from
Turn clipping on
or off for an image