Drawing in three dimensions
Paper drawings typically represent two-dimensional views of three-dimensional
objects. With progeCAD, you can create three-dimensional models of three-dimensional
This section explains how to:
- View entities in three dimensions.
- Create three-dimensional entities.
- Edit entities in three-dimensional space.
- Edit three-dimensional solids.
- Display hidden-line and shaded views of three-dimensional entities.
The tools and commands for many of the functions described in this section
appear on the Draw 3D toolbar and the Insert menu, respectively, when you
set the program to the Advanced experience level.
Tell me about...
Viewing entities in
Editing in three dimensions
Hiding, shading, and