Choosing how lineweights print
If entities are assigned lineweights, you can control whether they print with
the assigned lineweights. If you turn off lineweight printing, entities print
with a default outline. You can also control whether lineweights print in proportion
to the scale you set on the Scale/View tab.
Each layout in your drawing can specify whether to print and scale lineweights.
To set lineweight options
- If necessary, click the desired Layout tab or the Model tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Choose File > Print.
- Type print and press Enter.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Choose how you want to print lineweights:
- Print Lineweights - prints entities with their assigned
lineweights. If not selected, entities print with a default outline.
- Scale Lineweight - prints lineweights in proportion to
the scale you set on the Scale/View tab. If not selected, lineweights
print at their assigned size without adjustments for the print scale.
(A Layout tab must be active to scale lineweights.)
- Select Save Changes to Layout, and then click Apply to save your changes.
NOTE Print styles can also affect how lineweights print.
Tell me about...
Controlling the display
Customizing print options
Setting the current
Using print styles
How do I...
Preview a drawing before
Print a drawing