Customizing print options
Before you print, you can set up many aspects of printing. The following print
settings are set globally for all drawings:
- Specify paper size and orientation.
- Select and configure a printer or plotting device.
- Specify the view and scale of a printed drawing, including which portion
of a drawing to print, the print scale, and the origin of the print area.
- Use print tables to control color, pen width, virtual pen width, linetype,
- Choose whether to print and scale lineweights.
- Open printer configuration (PCP) files; create and save PCP files.
Tell me about...
Using print styles
printer or plotter
Using plotter drivers
How do I...
Choose how lineweights
Open or save a printer
Preview a drawing before
Print a drawing
Select a printer or plotter
Set the paper size and
Set up print options