Changing the order of entities in a group
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Tools > Group.
- On the Tools toolbar, click the Group tool ().
- Type group and
then press Enter.
- In the Group dialog box under Modify Selected Group, click Re-order Entities.
- In the Reorder Grouped Entities dialog box, select the group you want to
- To see the order of entities in the group, click Highlight. Follow the
prompts that display to view the entities, one by one.
- To reverse the order of all entities in the group, click Reverse Order.
- To change the order of specific entities or a range of entities:
- In Remove from Position, enter the current position of
Click OK, and then click OK again.
- In Place to Position, enter the new position of the entity.
- In Number of Entities, enter the number of entities or range
of entities to re-order. For example, if you are changing the order of only
one entity, enter 1.
- Click Reorder.
The entities in a group are numbered 0, 1, 2, 3, and so on.