Modifying a group and its entities
- Do one of the following:
- Choose Tools > Group.
- On the Tools toolbar, click the Group tool ().
- Type group and
then press Enter.
- In the Group dialog box, select the group you want to modify.
- Under Modify Selected Group, do one or more of the following:
- Enter a new name, and then click Rename Group.
- Enter a new description, and then click Change Group Description.
- Select whether you want the group to be selectable in
- Click Add Entities to Group, select the entities to add
to the group, and then press Enter.
- Click Remove Entities from Group, select the entities
to remove from the group, and then press Enter.
- In the Group dialog box, click OK.